12/3/10

THE 3RD OF DECEMBER

Photobucket

Today is a very special day because it marks one year of amazing challenges and accomplishments for my dear sister, Elizabeth. Today is her birthday and I want to wish her the very happiest from across the country.

Elizabeth you are an amazing person. In one year you have done so much (which I have listed off in your card, which hopefully arrived this morning) and I find constant inspiration from you, as I have my entire life.

I went through all the photos of you I had from this past year and there were so many good ones! I wanted to make a slide show -- but I simply do not approve of over-the-top embarrassment on birthdays. So please have a happy birthday, drink champagne, eat the most decadent food and RELAX!

I love you,
Your sister

No comments: