12/9/09

CRAVINGS: HOLIDAY ROUND THREE

Holy smokes! I cannot believe I haven't mailed off all of my Christmas presents yet! I really need to add a few finishing touches to some of the gifts for my friends and family and I have my eyes on these great products below. (I really want the calendar for myself)

Photobucket

For friends and finishing touches.

{Clockwise from top left: 2010 Laureled Tea Towel Calendar by Hello Handmade Paperie on Etsy; Peppermint Body Scrub from Malin + Goetz; Thomas Paul electronics carrying cases; Flora & Fauna notebook from the UPPERCASE Gallery; Kusmi green teas gift set; The Bedside Book of Beasts: A Wildlife Miscellany by Graeme Gibson.}

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

Mailed off your Christmas presents yet? I haven't even bought/made any. And I'm the one who's unemployed. I haven't even mailed off my Christmas cards yet.

You are skilled my friend. And I am lazy.