12/4/09

CRAVINGS: HOLIDAY ROUND TWO

This year I have been fairly organized with my holiday shopping; I like to think I am a little ahead of the game, I just need to hurry and mail out all my presents. That being said, there is, unavoidably, always one person I leave until last on my list and this year it's that fella I love, my BF. I've been scouting out ideas online for gifts he would love and I think any of these items would be perfect for a young man in your life too.

Photobucket

Round Two: for the boyfriends, husbands, brothers, sons and man-friends.

{Clockwise from top left: Leonard Cohen scarf from Paupervoile on Etsy; Tartan shirt from Filippa K; the classic Kiehl's hand lotion; Warsaw duffel bag in white; Hot Potatoe by Marc Bell, available through Drawn and Quarterly; Mountain Parka by Fred Perry, available at Vincent Park in Vancouver; Paul Smith wallet, available at Gravity Pope; and Thomas Haas "Cocoa Percentage" bars, made in Vancouver.}

No comments: